- 100 g unsalted butter
- 225 g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 4 gelatine leaves soaked in cold water, or 6 for a firm set
- 1 kg mascarpone
- 400 g full-fat cream cheese
- 150 g icing sugar, sifted
- 125 g mixed toasted nuts, chopped
- 75 g Macadamia Honey Nougat, finely chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Macadamia Honey Nougat, cut into pieces
- Macadamia Nut Brittle, broken into shards
- Nuts finely chopped
- Gently melt the butter.
- Once melted, add the crushed biscuits and mix until well coated.
- Press into the base of the tin, and chill until it’s firm.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water to soften, then dissolve it in 50 ml water over a very gentle heat.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the mascarpone, cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth, being careful not to over mix.
- Add the gelatine mixture, nuts and nougat pieces, and stir until combined.
- Spoon half the mixture into the tin and smooth out the top.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture then return to the fridge to set for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- To serve, decorate with shards of the brittle, chopped nuts and nougat pieces.
Recipe and images are taken from Women and Home Magazine.
Enjoy our luxurious and wondrous treats in just a few clicks.