- 500 ml cream
- 4 eggs
- 215 g caster sugar
- 60 ml framboise (raspberry liqueur) or crème de cassis liqueur (blackcurrant liqueur)
- 300 g frozen mixed berries, partially thawed
- 250 g Cranberry & Almond Honey Nougat, finely chopped
- Fresh mixed berries, to serve
- Additional Cranberry & Almond Honey Nougat pieces, to serve
- Grease and line 12 small baking moulds with plastic wrap. They should be about 160 ml in size. Let the side of the plastic wrap hang over the sides of the pots.
- Whisk the cream until peaks form.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar and liqueur in a large bowl for about four minutes until the mixture is thick and pale.
- Gently fold the cream into the egg mixture until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, lightly crush the thawed berries.
- Add the berries and the Cranberry & Almond Honey Nougat pieces to the cream mixture – fold until just combined.
- Divide the mixture amongst the moulds.
- Cover with plastic wrap – so that none of the mixture is exposed.
- Place in the freezer for about six hours or until set.
- Remove from moulds and decorate with fresh berries (and more Cranberry & Almond Honey Nougat bits).
- Serve immediately.
Recipe and images are taken from Taste.
Enjoy our luxurious and wondrous treats in just a few clicks.