- 2 cups fresh cream
- 2 large eggs, separated
- ¼ cup honey
- 45 g icing sugar, sifted
- 150 g Macadamia Honey nougat, chopped
- 50 g macadamias, roasted and chopped
- 50 g Macadamia Nut Brittle, chopped
- Figs, to serve
- In a large bowl, beat the cream until soft peaks form.
- Chill until required.
- Whisk the egg yolks, honey and 30 g icing sugar until pale and thick.
- In a third bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add the remaining icing sugar to the egg whites, and beat until glossy but not too stiff.
- Add the Macadamia Honey Nougat pieces, nuts and Macadamia Nut Brittle to the yolk mixture, making sure they do not stick together.
- Gently fold the egg yolks and the egg whites into the chilled cream.
- Spoon into about four to six short glasses.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze overnight.
- When ready, serve with figs, nougat or brittle pieces.
- Remember not to overbeat the cream and egg whites.
Hannah Lewry’s recipe and images are taken from Taste.
Enjoy our luxurious and wondrous treats in just a few clicks.